It is an internship program developed for students studying in the relevant four-year departments of engineering faculties of universities. Students who will take part in this program must continue their internship in our company for 20, 25 and 30 working days.In addition, students who wish can complete their internships during the semester, at least three working days a week.
You can send all your questions about career processes to us via our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
How about turning the theoretical knowledge you learned in college into experience at Robogor?
In order to gain an important experience in your academic and business life, we offer internship opportunities to you young people. During the internship program, we aim to improve you by ensuring that you take part in important projects and identify potential future human resources for our company. As robogor, our door is always open to dynamic and hardworking young people!
Our Internship Programs
Our interns, who are included in our internship programs, not only get the opportunity to demonstrate their talents with the projects given to them during their internships, but also gain experience in business life. After their graduation, they have the chance to join the RoboGör team.
Summer Internship Program
Long Term Internship Program
It is an internship program developed for students studying in the relevant four-year engineering departments of technology faculties of universities. Students who will take part in this program must continue their internship in our company for one semester.
Internship Program Details
- Internships will be done face to face.
- Must have compulsory internship.
Areas Where You Can Internship
- Embedded Hardware and Software
- Internet of Things
- Web and Mobile Software
- Control Systems
- Computer Vision & Artificial Intelligence
- Have a good command of English.
- To be able to use MS Office programs at an advanced level.
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Being research-oriented and not hesitate to ask questions.
- Being prone to teamwork and being successful in social relations.
- To follow the technology closely.
- Having worked in the fields of embedded hardware and software, internet of things, web and mobile software, control systems, computer vision and artificial intelligence.