RoboGör is an R&D company aiming to provide innovative solutions for different sectors by using robot and vision technologies effectively. The company integrates machine vision techniques with robotic systems to design and manufacture intelligent mechatronic systems and provides R&D consultancy support.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I apply to RoboGör?
You can apply through the application links on the Job Applications and Internship Applications pages.
2. Can I apply to your company in person or via e-mail?
Applications to our company are made through our website. Applications made by other methods cannot be taken into consideration.
3. I could not find a suitable “Open Position” for me. Can I still apply for a job?
Yes, you can make a general application to be evaluated for possible future job positions.
4. Which documents are required in the applications?
Cover letter and CV in job applications; For internship applications, CV, transcript and compulsory internship document are required.
5. I applied for a job before, can I apply again?
If your application is completed, you can apply for a new one. Our evaluations are made on a position-specific basis.
6. I made my application through your website. When will we return?
After we receive your applications, a positive / negative feedback is made within one month at the latest. However, summer term internship applications are received and evaluated in accordance with a specific calendar.
7. How is your recruitment process carried out?
When your applications reach us, your cover letter and CV are evaluated. Preliminary interviews are made with the candidates who pass the pre-evaluation. If the preliminary interview is positive, a technical evaluation is made. If the technical evaluation is also positive, a proposal meeting is held. If there is no negativity in the proposal meeting, the recruitment process is completed.